Welcome to Juniper Research
Juniper Research specialises in the identification and appraisal of high growth opportunities across the mobile telecoms, content, and applications sectors. We offer market intelligence, analysis and research in the form of analyst reports, subscription databases and consultancy services. Read more
Can't find exactly what you are looking for?
Let us tailor a work package to fit your needs. From market sizing and competitive analysis through to interviewing and market research - buy only the analyst time you need.
Click here to read more
The objective of this Whitepaper is to provide the reader with insight scoped across the key segments of the mobile commerce market...
Across a variety of mobile platforms, mTicketing has evolved from serving as a simple like for like replacement of the physical ticket into an experience that provides far more information about the journey, concert etc...
Sensors in mobile devices enable services such as augmented reality, context awareness, navigation and drive applications such as gaming, imaging and videography...
The Mobile TV & Video industry is fast beginning to realise its potential; an application for smartphones and tablets is finally reaching the mainstream of users...
With the advent of network technologies such as 3G and 4G (LTE, WiMAX, LTE A), mobile data traffic has been growing at an unprecedented pace and is increasingly outstripping the network capacity...
Across a variety of formats, music is undoubtedly the most mature segment of mobile entertainment. Certainly, mobile devices are uniquely positioned to become a key platform within the music industry...
- Mobile Operators to See 50% of their Data Traffic Transfer to Wi-Fi & Small Cell Networks this Year...
- Mobile Ticketing Users to Approach 1bn by 2018, Juniper Research finds...
- Micro Sensors and MEMS Components within Mobile Devices to Generate Almost $8 Billion by 2018...
- Revenues from ‘Smart Vehicle’ apps to Rise Ten-fold by 2017 as Car Manufacturers Embrace new Infotainment Ecosystems...
- Mobile TV & Video Viewers to Exceed 2bn by 2017, Juniper Research Finds...
“Our US customer data shows that Juniper's figures are absolutely on target ”
C.F, CEO, Qpass
“The Juniper reports are clear, intelligible, informative and easily understood. We would recommend others to use Juniper Research.”
Australian Government (DCITA)
- Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2013
- 3rd Annual Wireless Healthcare Asia Summit 2013
- 5th Mobile Backhaul Asia
- IMS World Forum
- 7th TMT Finance Middle East North Africa 2013 Conference and Awards
- M2M Forum®
- CTIA 2013™—THE Mobile Marketplace
- Android DevCon Spring
- Wifi and Small Cells Asia
- Contactless Payments
- WBA Wi-Fi Global Congress
- Apps Promotion Summit 2013