Author Profile: Windsor Holden, Dr
Dr. Windsor Holden is Research Director with Juniper Research. He has authored more than 40 full length reports for Juniper Research, including four editions of its much heralded Mobile Entertainment series.
Windsor has extensive experience in consultancy: he has led bespoke market sizing and forecast projects for a wide variety of Juniper Research clients, and has conducted due diligence on a mobile content aggregator for a leading financial institution. Prior to working at Juniper Research, Windsor worked as an analyst with Analysys, Espicom and Kagan World Media.
Windsor has a PhD from the University of Leeds and is also a former Research Fellow of the Institute of Communications Studies, University of Leeds.
Latest Reports Written by Windsor Holden, Dr:
- Mobile Music - Market Prospects 2013-2017
- Mobile Music IFxl 2013-2017 -
- Mobile Content Business Models - OTT & Operator Strategy & Forecasts 2013-2017
- Mobile Content Business Models IFxl 2013-2017 -
- Retail mCommerce - Mobile & Tablet Marketing, Advertising & Coupon Strategies 2013-2017
- The Mobile Retail Marketing Briefing 2013-2017 -
- The Mobile Retail Marketing Excel 2013-2017 -
- NFC Mobile Payments Market Update - Business Models & Forecasts 2012-2017
- NFC Market Update Excel 2012-2017 -
- The NFC Mobile Payments Market Update Briefing - Business Models and Forecasts